Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Abby is too funny!!!



Abby is growing up and always comes up with something funny! Not long ago, early in the morning, we were on our way to Tiffy's Daycare. I had to stop for gas and after we were done we drove past Arby's. Out of the blue, Abby decided she was hungry and said, "No mama, go back. Abby hungry. Turn round." So, being the ever loving mother to my little girl, I turned around and we went through the drive-thru. When I asked her what she wanted, she said, "che-burger." It was 9 a.m., she got a sausage biscuit.

I was getting Abby ready for bed after her bath one night and had on this t-shirt. (MASH is one of the best tv shows ever, by the way!) Abby was all bouncy and busy, then she stopped abruptly and stared at my t-shirt. She seemed very concerned and said, "Mama, ABC broken." Now, every time I wear it, she says that. It is amazing how she thinks as she gets older - and smarter!!!

No comments: